Event 29th Annual AIA Austin Homes Tour
THE TOUR IS ON, RAIN OR SHINE!
While the Tour is still on, we ask that you use caution this weekend! REMEMBER - it is NEVER safe to drive or walk around flood waters.
Tickets purchased online after October 15th will be held at AIA Austin (801 W. 12th Street) at Will Call.
Join us at the 29th Annual AIA Austin Homes Tour, a showcase of great design by local architects, on October 24-25, 2015. The self-guided tour will feature ten homes in Austin with both traditional and contemporary designs, as well as renovation and new construction projects.
Tour Homes include projects from the following firms:
- Arbib Hughey Design
- Charles Di Piazza Architecture and Chris Cobb Architecture
- Dick Clark + Associates
- FAB Architecture
- Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
- KRDB, LLC
- Minguell-McQuary, LLC
- Nick Deaver Architect
- Tim Cuppett Architects
- Webber + Studio, Architects
SCROLL PHOTOS ABOVE TO GET A GLIMPSE OF THIS YEAR'S TOUR HOMES!
Tickets are $35 in advance, $40 the weekend of the tour. Advance tickets may be purchased at Zinger Hardware (4001 N. Lamar), Mockingbird Domestics (2151 S. Lamar), or directly from AIA Austin. Tickets to an individual home will be available for $10 each at each home the weekend of the Tour, cash/check only.
- Tickets purchased by October 15th will be mailed to the address given upon check-out. Please be sure to double-check your address.
- Tickets purchased online after October 15th will be held at the AIA Austin office at Will Call. Prepurchased tickets cannot be picked up at the homes OR at ticket outlets. Will Call is ONLY available at AIA Austin.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Tickets are in the form of wristbands and will give the purchaser access for both Saturday, October 24 and Sunday, October 25, 10-6 each day.